Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm not dead yet ...

Greetings!

Two months. Two months have passed since I "pulled the plug" here at OOTTS. Yet here I am, writing a new post.

Let's see, quite a bit has happened since we last spoke. Two things I've poked fun at in the past are no more: the Front Street Bistro (closed - soon to be a deli that I'm looking forward to trying) and poor Joe Visconti's town council career. I plan on taking no responsibility for either of these incidents ...

We've made it through the first fall without leaf vacuuming services. As far as I can tell, nobody died from bagging leaves. This, of course, goes to show that people in West Hartford can handle a little bit of change, even if it means facing it begrudgingly ...

I haven't been out searching for new cheeseburger places lately ... I need to get back on that train ...

The movie project that I spoke about a few times here has finally begun screening at film festivals. It even won Best Picture at one!

Oh, and I kind of got hit by a car while running ... I'm fine, and it was far scarier than being bit by a dog, though with less injury (I still have a scar from that stupid dog). I don't know what contortions I used to avoid a total, bone-crushing impact, but I walked away relatively fine, with only my foot getting struck by a bumper. I can't say I was 100% without fault, but I still wonder why I didn't hear the sound of screeching brakes as that sedan came toward me. I'm half-thinking the driver wasn't looking at the road, half-thinking he was an assassin sent to snub me out - only he confused me with a secret government agent who happens to share the same name!


And that's about all. Just wanted you all to know I'm still breathing.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I for one am glad to hear (read) you're still kicking. Happy Holidays!

Mr. Fuschia said...

I want my money back from that God damned driver. That's the LAST time I hire him to take you out. I knew that 50%-off discount coupon would lead to no good. Yeah, I'm "glad" you're okay.



Sleep with one eye open, Ben.


I mean, uh... don't! Please sleep with both eyes shut. Yeah....

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Smart Leaders Ias said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ bank exams classes in chennai

ABSFinacre said...

Nice post.kindly visit us @ Life Insurance Agents in Chennai - ABS Fincare Solutions