Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm a proud papa

No, the Professor did not have a baby or anything . . .


I'm talking about Circuit, a movie I co-wrote with my old college roommate. There was a special screening of the film last night at our old alma mater, Massachusetts College of Art. It was the first time I saw the project with its sound fully mixed.

I couldn't have been happier.

The audience, a packed house, was wonderful. They laughed when they were supposed to laugh. They asked the right questions at the Q&A afterwards. Several even got the puzzle that we laced throughout the movie. I was floored. I thought it was harder to solve! 

Oh, I'm pretty excited. Now we need to start getting screenings at festivals. Anyone looking for a feature-length drama/comedy/sci-fi film dealing with storytelling techniques and the five human senses?

No comments: