Saturday, April 11, 2009

West Hartford News - back on the wagon

This week's West Hartford News was placed directly in the recycling bin when it arrived on Thursday. I wasn't going to look at it. I wasn't going to get frustrated with it. I had read enough of the nonsense. My complaints had grown tired.

Then the masochist in me took over. I pulled the from the bin and gave it a read.

Spolier Alert: There's a new reporter! And they know how to write!

I don't know what happened to our old reporter, but she isn't to be found anywhere in this week's edition. Perhaps her interesting interpretations of the English language were just too much for the folks at the Journal Register. Perhaps she has moved onward and upward. Either way, our little town paper just improved greatly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Welcome, new reporter for the West Hartford News!

On the other hand, the work load for that job is still ridiculous.