Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Worst "Top 50" list ever?

Boston.com has posted a list titled "Top 50 scariest movies of all time."

It may be the worst list in the history of lists.

I honestly think this was made solely to aggravate movie buffs. There is no Hitchcock. No Argento. Rosemary's Baby is buried at number 44, yet Cloverfield (a fun little monster movie) is number 12? The Blair Witch Project is not included, but the film's sequel, Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 is? And, for the sake of the 80s babies out there, no mention of Jason Voorhis anywhere?

I will admit, I think many of the movies included are worthy of such distinction, but is The Ring really the 4th scariest movie of all time?

I don't know. Seems to me the interns got hold of the keyboard over there.

Read all about it over at boston.com. And, if you're interested, you can go on their message boards and speak your mind.

No comments: