Monday, May 11, 2009

One thing I did observe ... the H2oly Cow

Last night, after completely wiring all of the electronics back together in the entertainment center, I saw a television ad for the strangest product called the H2oly Cow. It's a sprinkler system for your yard that's shaped like a cow. According to the ad, it makes watering your yard "fun." I wish I could find the commercial somewhere to embed. It's pretty bizarre.

Here's a picture:


The website for the product has a short video clip you can watch, but it doesn't include the funniest part of the television commercial, which involves children playing around the Cow like it's some sort of really cool toy. Meanwhile, they're just getting pelted by water. But what got me is the fact that the end of the hose is flailing around throughout all of this, sending the metal end at high speeds near their heads and arms and legs. I just kept thinking, "One of those kids is going to end up in the hospital!" What an awkward conversation that would be in the ER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that picture of the cow from the house on Brace Road :)