Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Facebooked

My soul feels a little bit lighter today, for I have finally caved to the pressure of my peers and joined Facebook. I resisted as long as I could, but I'm no rock. I can be swayed.

I will admit that I've used the site vicariously through the Professor, taking quizzes on useless topics like 80s music and obscure Disney characters. But today, in a moment of weakness, I accepted an invitation that had been sitting in my inbox for about a month. 

I must really be bored.

Now I get to look at pictures of people that I know! And I get to cautiously avoid the friend invitations from people I haven't seen since high school (if we haven't talked in 12 years, then I don't think we're going to start now)! I can become a fan of bacon or Bruce Springsteen or anything else under the sun!

I'm already exhausted. I need a nap.

 

1 comment:

Seannessy said...

WELCOME.....to Facebook World....(spoken in the Richard Attenborough voice from Jurassic Park)