Friday, September 5, 2008

Cindy McCain: Crypt Keeper Love Child?

I was going to remark how, seeing images of Cindy McCain at the RNC last night, I was instantly convinced that she reminded me of a love child between Barbara Mandrell and the Crypt Keeper. But then I thought that such a comment would be kind of mean. It would only show that I'm jealous of the woman. I mean, I wish I had a hard time knowing how many houses I own (sadly, 0), how many apartments I rent (happily, 1). I wish I made millions each year as heir to a beer empire. I wish I had half-siblings that I could pretend didn't exist (unfortunately, I truly am an only child).

So, poking fun at her appearance would really only show how shallow I was as a man.

But, I had already made the picture in Photoshop, so here it is: 


Uncanny, isn't it?

To stay politically neutral, I will say that recent pictures of Joe Biden make it look like his hair has begun to slip off the back of his scalp. But, that's just not as funny, and I can't seem to find the picture I saw to back up my claim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh he does exist, that prick, and when we meet again.. one word: DEATHMATCH!!!! I get the staff with the sword on one end...