Thursday, September 4, 2008

Huzzah! The High Fructose Corn Syrup ad is now available on YouTube!

Yesterday, I went on about the new television ads put out by the Corn Refiners Association dealing with the high fructose corn syrup controversy in America. You know, how it is just as fattening as sugar but costs much less, leading to cheaper unhealthy products on supermarket shelves. Not to mention the environmental damage the corn from HFCS produces and . . . I'm getting off topic a little.

Anyway, I wanted to see the ads, but I couldn't get them to load on the sweetsurprise.com website. Thankfully, someone uploaded one on YouTube. Check it out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!

I hope people arn't duped by this obvious LIE!!

I guess that lady didn't know that HFCS inhibits the body to absorb minerals in the liver. Or that Its created with 3 artificial made chemicals in huge vats.... Or that testing on rats fed high amounts of fructose ended in an almost total organ shutdown....

Ben said...

We'll see. You know what they say, if it's on TV, it must be true . . .