Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scattershot

Someone recently told me that this blog was kind of all over the place, as in, not at all focused. It was strange. I hadn't really thought of the fact that, yes, this place is often completely random. One day I'm talking about food, the next zombies, then something as mundane as sidewalks. Not being a huge blog reader, I guess I didn't know that, most of the time, people stick to certain topics on blogs.

Whoops.

But that doesn't mean I'm changing format. After all, the subtitle for OOTTS is "a resource of interesting sights and sounds from West Hartford and beyond." It's like flipping stations on television. You never know what'll pop up next.

Though, I assure you, it won't be anything like Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels.

4 comments:

Abel Magwitch said...

I like it. You never know what you're going to get. Other blogs, like mine, can get kind of repetitive. You're keeping it fresh.

Anonymous said...

Who told you that blogs have to have a topic or a theme? Was it the Blogging Police? In that case, please don't turn me in.
That might be the stupidest piece of crap I have ever heard. Blog what you want. I find myself amused by you whenever I drop by.
(Word verification: fanarica. That sounds like it should mean something...)

Seannessy said...

This is what I love about your writing! It's random and so observational of the new world/life you're living down in West Hartford. It's a glimpse into the mind of a genius!

Ben said...

I need to take you all along with me to job interviews!