Saturday, February 7, 2009

WFSB makes it on "The Soup"

Local news station WFSB, Hartford's (well, Rocky Hill's) own channel 3, made an appearance on last night's episode of The Soup. Though I couldn't find the actual clip from the show, here's the original WFSB newscast segment that was used:


Having grown up near Warren, MA, the Molly Bish story is truly sad. I'm hoping that there will be closure soon, for the sake of her family. That being said, who was at the switch at channel 3 when this went down? That hamster couldn't have been a legitimate mistake, could it? This is pretty embarrassing.

On a side note, if someone did, say, lose their job over this . . . Hi, I'm Ben. I have a long history in the film and television industry. Oh, and I AM looking for a job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love The Soup Episodes. It's great comedy show which premiered on the E! it’s one of the most watched shows of American television. If you guys want to watch The Soup episodes online then just click at link. It will offers you to watch or Download The Soup Seasons with all episodes. It seems like a golden chance for you.

Download The Soup said...

The Soup is my favorite show.I never misses even a single episode of this show.The blog about the concerned show is just fantastic.The comedy of this show is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Its really great show and I always love to watch this TV Shows Online.

Anonymous said...

I always Watch TV Shows Online. And The Soup is good show.